Secure connecting system -
made in Europe
Protect critical infrastructure with our open source based cybersecurity solution.
Take the next step towards safely applied IOT/IIOT within your business.
Sec³ combines THREE functionalities in only ONE device!
IoT Edge Device
Remote Service Device
The Sec³ system from X-Net offers maximum security for your machines and IoT devices and convinces with quick initial installation, configurations only via the company's own Sec³ cloud, coordination of the remote maintenance of your components via company's own Sec³ hubs with video documentation and modern encryption. Sec³ - that is where operational Technology (OT) meets classic Information Technology (IT) in a highly secure way and where both disciplines complement each other.
The idea behind Sec3
Technology platforms are being introduced in more and more industries on which independent data systems from IT and OT can be brought together. This represents a significant shift from industrial processes that have traditionally been isolated from other systems.
This connection enables advantages, but at the same time creates new challenges in terms of cyber security and system stability. Secure IoT devices (Internet of Things) respectively IIoT devices (Industrial Internet of Things) therefore represent a fundamental basis for the digitisation of Industry 4.0.
And this is exactly where Sec3 comes in.
A brief overview.
of the collected machine and meta data on the supplier/subcontractor/customer including secure machine2machine communication.
No lizense limitation
Unlimited number of machine networks, users and VPN access per system.
Secure access to machines
through SBI (Security by Isolation). The Sec³ device acts as a firewall and gateway in the customer network. This enables a clear separation between office and production network, within the production network and the monitoring and logging of access to and from the production network.
Fast initial installation
The complete configuration takes place in the central Sec³ core. The individual Sec³-Boxes are delivered with individual certificates and automatically receive the allocation remotely as soon as the Sec³-Box receives an Internet connection from the customer.
Reliability through redundancy
The optional emergency box prevents machine downtime in the event of a fault.
Advantages and particularities
- Platform-independent software that is 100% Open Source based and therefore can be customized to the respective topography of the company
- Sec³ offers maximum security for machines and (I)IoT devices thanks to modern encryption techniques, logging of VPN connections and audit logs
- Enables life cycle management
- Can be used in any industrial environment (fanless hardware)
- Provides uniform access
- Delivers a complete system for maximum security of your critical infrastructure
- Enables its own in-house cloud solution
- Sec³ is a European IT solution for a secure Europe
- Analysis, remote maintenance and extensions are possible over the entire product life cycle
- Sec³ offers remote service and support (remote maintenance) including "third-party maintaining" (restricted access for subcontractors): read-only access and access to different interfaces
- Simple and time-saving remote initial installation
- Configurations are made exclusively via the company's own Sec³ Cloud access
- Any remote maintenance of components are coordinated via the company's own Sec³ hubs
- By using Security by Isolation, access is only granted to a selected area of the machine.
One System - as individual as your needs and demands.
Sec³ is 100% Open Source based and can therefore be expanded in many ways.