Secure connecting system -
made in Europe
Protect critical infrastructure with our open source based cybersecurity solution.
Take the next step towards safely applied IOT/IIOT within your business.
Sec³ combines THREE functionalities in only ONE device!
IoT Edge Device
Remote Service Device
The Sec³ system of X-Net offers maximum security for your machines and IoT devices and convinces with quick initial installation, configurations only via the company's own Sec³ cloud, coordination of the remote maintenance of your components via company's own Sec³ hubs with video documentation and modern encryption. Sec³ - that is where operational Technology (OT) meets classic Information Technology (IT) in a highly secure way and where both disciplines complement each other.
The idea behind Sec3
Technology platforms are being introduced in more and more industries on which independent data systems from IT and OT can be brought together. This represents a significant shift from industrial processes that have traditionally been isolated from other systems.
This connection enables advantages, but at the same time creates new challenges in terms of cyber security and system stability. Secure IoT devices (Internet of Things) respectively IIoT devices (Industrial Internet of Things) therefore represent a fundamental basis for the digitisation of Industry 4.0.
And this is exactly where Sec3 comes in.
A brief overview.
of the collected machine and meta data on the supplier/subcontractor/customer including secure machine2machine communication.
No license limitation
Unlimited number of machine networks, users and VPN access per system.
Secure access to machines
through SBI (Security by Isolation). The Sec³ device acts as a firewall and gateway in the customer network. This enables a clear separation between office and production network, within the production network and the monitoring and logging of access to and from the production network.
Fast initial installation
The complete configuration takes place in the central Sec³ core. The individual Sec³ boxes are delivered with individual certificates and automatically receive the allocation remotely as soon as the Sec³ box receives an Internet connection from the customer.
Reliability through redundancy
The optional emergency box prevents machine downtime in the event of a fault.
Advantages and particularities
- independent of any platform and based 100% on open source components
- can easily be customized to the respective needs of a company
- enables own private in-house cloud solutions for remote maintenance and IoT services
- enhanced security for your critical infrastructure
- offers enhanced security for machines and (I)IoT devices thanks to modern encryption techniques, logging of VPN connections and audit logs
- by using Security by Isolation (SbI), access is only granted to a selected area of the machine network
- configurations are exclusively performed via the company's own centralized and secure Sec³ Core
- easy, secure and homogeneous remote maintenance and support
- any remote maintenance of components are audited in Sec³ core
- each connection is done via the company's own Sec³ hubs
- includes "third-party maintaining" with access control (restricted access for subcontractors)
- provides homogeneous access to inhomogeneous environments (Windows, Linux, different remote desktop technologies, etc.)
- Sec³ boxes as remote maintenance, firewall and edge device
- simple and time-saving initial installation of Sec³ boxes (remote provisioning via LTE)
- Sec³ enables life cycle management including analysis, remote maintenance and extensions
- can be used in any industrial environment (fanless hardware)
- Sec³ is an European IT solution for a secure Europe
One System - as individual as your needs and demands.
Sec³ is 100% Open Source based and can therefore be expanded in many ways.